Roman
150312 LeAnne - start chat The Family nickname, abbreviation, diminutive | diminutive name uncommon | this is uncommon to raise sons | I know how to raise sons, but I don't expect to raise a dauther at that age | He was very funny at that age shy | He was shy at that age. About adults: humble - adjective, humility - noun, synonym modest She is outgoing, confident, extroverted. He is shy, introverted, timid He's mathetically minded. He likes sudoku. I got used to it. I got used to sons. About a business trip: to trust you, to rely on you, to have confidence in you. They expect your excellent English, otherwise they think that they can not rely on you. They want to have confidence in you About topics: abstract, theoretical, an obscure topic. opposite of common - obscure I don't feel very confident myself when I speak at obscure topic in English about people: different mindset, different mentality, mentality = mindset I listen to the BBC. I watch youtube I look at youtube materials while I go at home. About studying English poetry, a poem. I helped him to understand an English poem for children at that time. Sometimes, I don't know simple words because I didn't learn English at that time. Spanish - Spain (country). Chinese - China. They studied neither Spanish nor Chinese at that time I don't know why. infrequent= irregular. I had irregular lessons at that time. I had infrequent classes, I don't have any ones now. I can prepare my tasks myself (modal verb), so I studied by myself. at my own pace. Self-education is convenient because I can do things at my own pace. it provided discpline. Some people take classes because it provided discipline. self-discipline. I have self-discipline. motivating - adjective motivation - noun to motivate - verb motivated person