Bi Filof
A world language [1] English has become one of the most widely spoken language in the world. There are about 400 million native speakers, and a large number of people use it as a second language. This last happens for example in India, Kenya, Singapore and Papua New Guinea. In all these countries, English is taught in schools as a foreign language, although it is not the official language. In addition, hundreds of foreigns are learning it every day, because it's used in education, business, government, radio and television. This language is present in many different kinds of international communication. Apart from being used in films, music and areas like medicine, business and science, it left a mark on the way that sea and air traffic control communicate. These 'languages' are called 'Seaspeak' and 'Airspeak'. They use a small number of English words and sentences that make communication clearer and simpler than usual. An example would be: instead of saying 'Sorry, what was that?', you say: 'Say again'. Thank you :)
1

A world language [1]

English has become one of the most widely spoken languages in the world. There are about 400 million native speakers, and a large number of people use it as a second language. This last happens for example in India, Kenya, Singapore and Papua New Guinea. In all these countries, English is taught in schools as a foreign language, although it is not the official language.

In addition, hundreds of foreigners are learning it every day, because it's used in education, business, government, radio and television.

This language is presented in many different kinds of international communication. Apart from being used in films, music and areas like medicine, business and science, it left a mark on the way that sea and air traffic control communicates. These 'languages' are called 'Seaspeak' and 'Airspeak'. They use a small number of English words and sentences that make communication clearer and simpler than usual. An example would be: instead of saying 'Sorry, what was that?', you say: 'Say again'.

Thank you :)

English has become one of the most widely spoken languages in the world. 

There are about 400 million native speakers, and a large number of people use it as a second language. This last happens for example in India, Kenya, Singapore and Papua New Guinea.

There are about 400 million native speakers, and a large number of people use it as a second language in countries such as India, Kenya, Singapore and Papua New Guinea. 

In addition, hundreds of foreigns are learning it every day, because it's used in education, business, government, radio and television.

In addition, hundreds of foreigners learn it every day, because it's used in education, business, government, radio and television.

<em>ery well written! </em>