Ivan
First day in Italki I'm Ivan and I'm a new user here. Mainly, I want to meet people who are funny, friendly, enjoyable to create a friendship and keep it. I'm from Malaga (Sun's coast of Spain) but nowadays I live in Cádiz because of studies. I'm a spanish boy who is studying aerospace engineering so I love science, maths... definitily, I love finding the sense of everything. My university has recently been built so it's very beautiful. It was built in a middle of nothing, next to a natural park and you can find chikens and rabbits taking a walk. I hope this introduction isn't boring and, moreover, I hope to upload more of this for telling my days.
1

First day in Italki

I'm Ivan and I'm a new user here. Mainly, I want to meet people who are funny, friendly, enjoyable to create a lasting friendship. I'm from Malaga (Sun's coast of Spain) but nowadays I live in Cádiz because of my studies.

I'm a spanish boy who is studying aerospace engineering so I love science, math... definitily, I love finding the sense of everything. My university has recently been built so it's very beautiful. It was built in the middle of nothing, next to a natural park and you can find chickens and rabbits walking around.

I hope this introduction isn't boring and, moreover, I hope to upload more of this in the days ahead.

First day in Italki

I'm Ivan and I'm a new user here. Mainly, I want to meet people who are funny, friendly, (suena mejor "and enjoy creating lasting friendships") enjoyable to create a friendship and keep it. I'm from Malaga (Sun's coast of Spain (algo chistoso, eres correcto, pero se dice "Costa del Sol" en Inglés!  Otros ejemplos, en EEUU se dice "Río Grande" y "Buenos Aires", no se dice "Big River" y "Good air"!) but nowadays I live in Cádiz because of my studies.

I'm a sSpanish boy (normalmente "boy" significa un niño que tiene menos de 15 o 16 años, "guy" es una buena palabra coloquial para un hombre, "I'm a Spanish guy..." suena bien)  who is studying aerospace engineering so I love science, maths ("maths" es correcto en reino unido. Se dice "math" en EEUU.)... definitily, I love finding the sense of everything (no se lo que quieres decir aquí). My university has recently been built so it's very beautiful. It was built in a the middle of nothing nowhere ("in the middle of nowhere" es un modismo común), next to a natural park and where you can find chikens chickens and rabbits taking a walk (un animal no puede "take a walk", suena mejor "walking around" o "wandering around").

I hope this introduction isn't boring and, moreover, I hope to upload more stories like of this about for telling my days.

¡Buen ensayo! Espero que te guste Italki.