yasin ilhan
There was no electricity today here Today was a different day with regard to other days because there was no electricity in Antalya where I live in from morning to 8.30 pm , I understood that I got accustomed using electricity too much , there was no TV no internet connection , no other thighs that work with electiricity , I addicted to live with it , when it arrives at 18.30 I charged all of my devices which need electricity after that I turned my Tv on watch my favourite Tv series .
1

There was no electricity today here

Today was a different day with regards to other days because there was no electric supply in Antalya where I lived in from morning to 8.30 pm , I understood that I got accustomed using electricity too much , there was no TV, no internet connection , no other things that work with electiricity , I'm addicted to live with it , when it arrives at 18.30 I charged all of my devices which need electricity after that I turned my Tv on and I watched my favourite Tv series .

1

There was no electricity today here

Today was a different day with regard to other days because there was no electricity in Antalya where I live in from morning to 8.30 pm. I understood that I got accustomed to using electricity too much, there was no TV, no internet connection, no other things that work with electiricity, I'm addicted to living with it , when I had electricity at 18.30 I charged all of my devices which needed electricity. After that I turned my TV to watch my favourite TV series.