Шухрат
I don't know what to write Hi everybody! I don't know what to write. About weathere, I think it would be bored, because all know what Siberia is cold area and winter countinued 6-7 months. OK, I'will write you about my plan today. Today I must to extend my period of stay in Russia and I'going to go ФМС (Federal Migration Department). Wish me luck. And don't forgeten to fix my mistakes ))).

I don't know what to write about

Hi everybody!
I don't know what to write about. May be about weathere? I think it would will be boreding, because all everybody knows what that Siberia is a cold area, winter countinueds 6-7 months here.
OK, I'will write you about my plans for today. Today I must have to extend my period of staying in Russia and I'm going to go to ФМС FMD (Federal Migration Department). Wish me luck.

And don't forgeten to fix my mistakes ))).

I don't know how to write

Hi everybody!
I don't know how to write About weathere, I think it will  be bored, because all of us know, that Siberia is cold area and winter countinued 6-7 months.
OK, I'am  writing  about my plan today. Today I must be extend my period to  stay in Russia and I'will go to  ФМС (Federal Migration Department). Wish me good luck

And don't forget to fix my mistakes ))).