EternaLove
An abstract translated by myself Abstract: Gram-positive bacteria mainly causes acute bacterial skin and skin structure infection(ABSSSI) and bacterial respiratory infection. It widely exists in nature and also respiratory tract and surface of skin. With the immoderately using of antibiotics, much more strains with drug resistance have emerged. When the first time methicillin-resistant Staphylococci aureus(MRSA) had been isolated in British in the 50s of the previous century, it was just 2 years after clinical applying of methicillin. Despite the progressing of modern medicine, continuous emerging of strains with drug resistance keeps on bringing significant challenges to the research of restricting microbe. Therefore, it is always a well-concerned focus to exploit novel antibacterial agents. This essay summarizes some recent developments of researches about inhibiting gram-positive bacteria with artificial antibacterial compounds and semisynthetic antibiotics, while provide some information to related researchers.

An abstract translated by myself

Abstract: 'Gram-positive bacteria' mainly causes acute bacterial skin and skin structure infection (ABSSSI) and bacterial respiratory infection. It widely exists widely in nature, and also in the respiratory tract and on the skin surface of skin. With the immoderately using use of antibiotics, much many more strains with drug resistance have emerged. When the first time methicillin-resistant Staphylococci aureus (MRSA) had been isolated in Britain in the 1950s of the previous century, it was just 2 years after clinical applying use of methicillin. Despite the progressing of in modern medicine, continuous emergence of strains with drug resistance keeps on bringing introducing significant new challenges to the research of into restricting microbes. Therefore, it is always an excellent/sound strategy well-concerned focus to exploit novel antibacterial agents. This essay summarizes some recent developments of researches about into inhibiting/inhibition of Gram-positive bacteria with using/via/by means of artificial antibacterial compounds and semisynthetic antibiotics, while providing some <em>(some is a very wishy-washy word!)</em> information to related <em>(haha brothers and sisters?)</em> researchers in related areas.