Irene
Today I woke up and I felt a little bit different... I felt a little bit different when I woke up, in the good way, and now I'm feeling right! I had a dream that I don't remember very well, but I realized that the life is only one. I think I need to do a chance in my little world, that it's me. I believe that today can be different and amazing. I'm realizing that it's important to be with the people that I love and give to them all the affection that I can offer. Sometimes we do things without thinking or thoughtlessly (I don't know what it's the best way to say it). Sometimes we aren't conscient of everything that happens in our inside. Moreover, it's difficult to listen to our heart, because we are quite busy hearing all the comments that the people say and being aware of them. If the life finished today, what would I like to do? Maybe it could be a good thought every morning for me.

Today I woke up and I felt a little bit different...

I felt a little bit different when I woke up, in a good way, and now I'm feeling right! I had a dream that I don't remember very well, but I realized that this life is only one I'm going to have.

I think I need to take a chance in my little world, that its mine, and I should live life to the fullest. I believe that today can be different and amazing. I'm realizing that it's important to be with the people that I love and give to them all of the affection that I can offer.

Sometimes we do things without thinking. Sometimes we aren't conscious of everything that happens on the inside. Moreover, it's difficult to listen to our heart, because we are quite busy listening to all the opinions that people give us.

If this life was going to end today, what would I like to do?  Maybe this would be a good thought to consider before starting my day.