Lidia
Journalists' ethics I have just read that a Germanwings passenger recorded the last moments before the accident. The German tabloid "Bild" and the French newspaper "Paris match" have one copy and had spread some information about it. The victim's families are suffering for what happen, the death of their beloved relatives was unexpected. This kind of details only achieve to increase their grieve. Is that really necessary?. The details doesn't change nothing in the fact that families are not recovering alive their realtives. Journalists should be more thoughtful and think twice what are they pusblishig. What matters here: to respect the families or selling more newspapers? In my opinion some kind of information or some type of pictures should not be published.

Journalists' Ethics

I have just read that a Germanwings passenger recorded the last moments before the accident. The German tabloid "Bild" and the French newspaper "Paris Match" have one copy and have  had spread some information about it.
The victim's families are suffering for what happen, the death of their beloved relatives was unexpected. These kind of details only achieve to increases their grief. grieve. Is that really necessary?. The details doesn't don't change anything,  nothing in that the fact that families have are not recovered recovering alive their realtives alive.
Journalists should be more thoughtful and think twice about what are they publishing pusblishig. What matters here: to respect the families or to sell selling more newspapers?
In my opinion, some kind of information or some types of pictures should not be published.

Journalists' ethics

I have just read that a Germanwings passenger recorded the last moments before the accident. The German tabloid "Bild" and the French newspaper "Paris Match" have one a copy and had have spread released some information about it.
The victim's families are suffering for from what happened, the death of their beloved relatives was unexpected. This kind These kinds of details only achieve manage to increase their grief. Is that really necessary?. The details doesn't don't change nothing anything in the fact that the families are not recovering alive their relatives alive.
Journalists should be more thoughtful and think twice about what are they publishing. What matters here: to respect the families or selling more newspapers?
In my opinion some kind of information or some types of pictures should not be published.

Well written. My corrections are in red and my suggestions to sound more natural are in blue/grey.

Regarding "this kind of detail", I'm not actually sure which is grammatically correct. In English you will see all of these forms in common use:

(1) "This kind of detail"

(2) "This kind of details"

(3) "These kind of details"

(4) "These kinds of details"

I think that (1) and (4) are probably the most correct.