Yljaha
High boots like masterpiece Once I saw a high boots in the store. I don't like this department, because there a lot of weird shoes with odd style. But my boots were perfect, it has a very high heel. They were very high, black leather with long fringe (like cowboy shoes). I understood that they were not for everyday wear, because it was not comfortable, but even so I wanted it. However I could not allow it myself, because boots were too expensive for me. And throughout year I went in the department to observe this masterpiece. Sometimes the price became lower. But I whatever could not buy it. I could just admire like in the museum. I went there again during the sale. The price was less on 80 per cent, but my size was absent. Imagine I bought it. And sometimes wear them with wool socks on concerts. I know that I am a little bit shopaholic.

High boots like masterpiece

Once I saw a pair of high boots in the store. I don't like this department, store because there are a lot of weird shoes with in an odd style. But my boots were perfect,they hasd a very high heel. They were very high, black leather with long fringe (like cowboy shoes). I understood that they were not for everyday wear, because it was they would not be comfortable, but even so I wanted it.them. However I could not allow it myself, because the boots were too expensive for me. And throughout year I went into  the department store to observe this masterpiece. Sometimes the price became lower. But I whatever still I could not buy it. them. I could just admire like in the  museum. I went there again during the sale. The price was less on than 80 per cent, but my size was absent. not available.  Imagine I bought it. And sometimesSometime I imagine that I bought them and that I wear them with wool socks on to concerts. I know that I am a little bit of a shopaholic.