Kate Kukhareva
Influence of advertising. Advertising…the thing that affects on our mind in huge degree. Today people can’t decide themselves what they want to do and where they can do it. Very small percent of consumers muse that boosters influence on their mind , using special psychological tricks. Advertising is everywhere. Sometimes we watch TV, see the ad and says:”Oh, it’s too many blurb!”, but in the majority cases we even don’t notice how it works. Now, there are too many new, absolutely unnecessary goods, but we buy it, because guys from television told, that we need it or that it’s very fashionable. Examples is everywhere: too expensive gadgets, clothes, cars. Even in the usual market advertising plays its role. People want to take the specific yogurt ( because the girl from TV said that she is so slim due to it), specific juice (because the family from TV said that they are very happy and healthy due to it). It is important to take into account ,that often advertising is dangerous. For instance, children, watching ad movies about cigarettes and alcohol, became more prone to intrusive ideas about trying it. Obviously, that society don’t need in such propaganda. On accounting of all my reasoning, I want to say ,that nowadays it’s very difficult to keep your mind independent, but we must think more often about our real needs and try to notice all efforts to make us to do what smb wants.

Influence of advertising.

Advertising…the thing that affects on our minds to a huge extent. Today, people can’t decide themselves what they want to do and where they can do it. A very small percentage of consumers muse that boosters influence (What are you trying to say here?) on their minds, using special psychological tricks.
Advertising is everywhere. Sometimes, we watch TV, see the ad and say, ”Oh, there are too many blurbs!”, but in the majority of the cases we don't even notice how it works.
Nowadays, there are too many new and absolutely unnecessary goods which we buy, because guys from television have told us that we need it or that it’s very fashionable. Examples are everywhere: expensive gadgets, clothes, and cars. Even in the usual market, advertising plays its role. People want to take a specific yogurt (because the girl from TV said that she is so slim due to it), specific juice (because the family from TV said that they are very happy and healthy due to it).
It is important to take into account that often, advertising is dangerous. For instance, children, watching ad movies about cigarettes and alcohol, became more prone to intrusive ideas about trying them. Obviously, society doesn't need such propaganda.
Taking into account all of my reasoning, I want to say that nowadays, it’s very difficult to keep your mind independent, but we must think more often about our real needs and try to notice all efforts to make us to do what others want.

I made a few grammatical changes but tried to keep the bulk of your writing. As to your statement........ All societies are becoming more and more influenced by social engineers. It has become very scientific. Yet most people don't even think it even exists. It's lexicon has invaded and become normalized in society ( Case in point, you used consumers instead of people. A distinction most people would overlook.) If you're actually curious about the influence of advertising/marketing/propaganda from a modern historical perspective, I'd recommend a BBC documentary called "The Century of the Self" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_YLy6yZeaw These are the people who changed the word "propaganda" which has a negative connotation, to "public relations". The main function being to engineer consent, and as you stated, sell products. I very much agree with you that many people are caught up buying things they don't need and frankly, don't even want. Materialism seems to be the worlds new religion. To protect yourself, you need to understand yourself (introspection), and their techniques. I'd check out N.L.P. ( Neuro Linguistic Programing) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYU7dkG6DtA This video focuses on the positive uses of N.L.P., and it is a very useful personal development tool, but like any tool, it can be used to do harm. My random thoughts on the subject. Cheers!

Influence of advertising.

Advertising…the thing that affects on our mind in such a huge degree. Today people can’t decide for themselves what they want to do and where they can do it. Only a very small percentage of consumers understand how Marketers influence their mind by using special psychological tricks.
Advertising is everywhere. Sometimes we watch TV, see the ad and say ”Oh, it’s just an ad!”, but in the majority cases we even don’t notice how it works.
Now, there are too many new, absolutely unnecessary goods, but we buy it, because guys from television told us that we need it or that it’s very fashionable. Examples are everywhere:  expensive gadgets, clothes, cars. Even with ordinary products advertising plays its role. People want a specific yogurt ( because the girl from TV said that she is so slim because of it), specific juice (because the family from TV said that they are very happy and healthy due to it).
It is important to take into account ,that often advertising can be dangerous. For instance, children, watching advertising about cigarettes and alcohol, became more susceptible to ideas about trying these products. Obviously, society doesn't need such propaganda.
It's my belief that nowadays it’s very difficult to keep your mind independent. We must think more often about our real needs and try to notice the efforts to influence us.

True. We are too alienated from our real lifes. I believe finding a balance, as always, can bring us to better life, even in consumerism society.