Yolanda
A rainy day It's raining outside. I like weather like this. If there is no class, I will stay at the dorm the whole day to just read books or watch movies online. Spring comes, our campus becomes more beautiful. Flowers and grasses can't wait to show themselves. There're blooms everywhere and anytime. It suddenly occurs me that I should travel. No matter where it is, just pack and go. Something exciting and unexpected is waiting for me.
Hi Yolanda, You have a done a nice job with this. Only one sentence was hard to understand. "There're blooms everywhere and anytime. Bloom can be a noun and a verb. In your sentence I was unsure how you intended to use that word: Noun or Verb. I felt like the sentence could read a couple of different ways, depending on you your intended meaning. Possible options: 1. They are blooming everywhere and at anytime.---Verb 2. They bloom everywhere and at anytime.---Verb 3. Their blooms are everywhere.---Noun 4. Their blooms unfold everywhere and at anytime.---Noun with action verb