Echo
Live a new life with some! Yesterday,I got marriage certificate with my 2-year boyfriend.Now we both change our identity.I am his wife and he is my husband.When we held each other's hands and spoke the marriage oath loudly .We both felt moved.I even a little wanted to cry out.But I know that is the feeling of happiness.A new journey which needs both of us to accompany and support each other is waitting for us.Happiness is just around the coener,I believe!

Live a New Life with Someone!

Yesterday,I got marriage *certificate with my 2-year* boyfriend.Now we both *change our identity.I am his wife and he is my husband.When we held each other's hands and spoke the marriage oath loudly* .We both felt moved.I even a little* wanted to cry out.But I know *that is the feeling of happiness.A new journey which needs both of us to accompany and support each other is *waitting *for us.Happiness is just around the *coener,I believe!

Yesterday,I got married to my boyfriend of 2 years.  We both now have a new identity: I am his wife and he is my husband. When we held each other's hands and spoke the marriage oath out loud, we both felt moved. I even wanted to cry out a little. But I know this is the feeling of happiness. A new journey which needs both of us to accompany and support each other is waiting. Happiness is just around the corner, I believe!

Best wishes for your future.

Live a new life with someone!

Yesterday,I got marriage certificate with my 2-year boyfriend.Now we both change our identity.I am his wife and he is my husband.When we held each other's hands and spoke the marriage oath loudly .We both felt moved.I even a little wanted to cry out.But I know that is the feeling of happiness.A new journey which needs both of us to accompany and support each other is waitting for us.Happiness is just around the coener,I believe!