Grace
Traffic Culture(1) Korea and America have different cultures in traffic. The differences are so clear that Koreans who visit America and Americans who visit Korea often note them when they come back home. The important point is that the behaviors people take on roads are directly related to the safety of others as well as themselves. I believe there are some factors in the background why Korea and America have the traffic cultures they have now. Compared to other countries, Korea is a very crowded country because the territory is small but has a lot of people living there. People are busy especially during the rush hours. The drivers want to hurry and get to work or come back home quickly, so they cross the safety lines a little, tailgate other cars, move as soon as the light changes, honk their horns, and do not pay careful attention to the pedestrians. However, I do not think it is solely because the drivers are selfish. I think it is also because they care about the other drivers. While they are in a hurry, they might think the drivers behind them are even busier than they. I think this is another factor that makes drivers drive so fast.
1

Traffic Driving Culture(1)

Korea and America have different driving cultures in traffic. The differences are difference is so clear that Koreans who visit America and Americans who visit Korea vice versa often note them mention it when they come back home. The important point is that the behaviors people take on roads are people's behaviour on the road is directly related to the safety of others as well as themselves. I believe there are some factors in the background why Korea and America have the traffic cultures they have now. I believe there are several factors that contribute to the different driving cultures in these countries.

Compared to other countries, Korea is a very crowded country because the territory is small but has a lot of people living there there are a lot of people living in a small area. People are busy especially during the rush hours rush hour. The drivers want to hurry and are are in a hurry to get to work or come get back home quickly, so they cross the safety lines a little line a little with safety; tailgate other cars, move as soon as the light changes, honk their horns, and do not pay careful attention to the pedestrians etc.. However, I do not think it is solely because the drivers are selfish. I think it is also because they care about the other drivers. While they are in a hurry, they might think the drivers behind them are even busier than they. I think this is another factor that makes drivers them drive so fast.