Elly
Innovative Teaching in Kindergarden My nephew who is four years old is studying in a kindergarden near our home. My mother took him to the kindergarden and his teacher told that they will teach children through situational teaching. The parents were told to stand in a cover to stop them being seen by their children. Then my mother found that some strangers were allowed to come into the kindergarden. They beguiled children to go with them using toys, sugars and money.Some children took the strangers' things and went out with them. The teachers came over and said to them seriously," Do you know him? Why do you go away with them? How could you do if there is poison in the sugar?". The children fell in silence with these questions. I think they will nerver forget this lesson and will not believe in strangers easily in the future. My nephew just looked the toy for a second and then went away to play games. My mother were very happy. It was an affirmation of our teaching. My nephew said," He is stranger and child can't go away with a stranger."when he came back home. We said,"You are excellent."

Innovative Teaching in Kindergarden

My four year old nephew who is four years old is studying in a kindergarden near our home. My mother took him to the kindergarden and his teacher told them that they will teach children through situational teaching. The parents were told to stand in a cover to stop them from being seen by their children.

Then, my mother observed found that some strangers that were allowed to come into the kindergarden. Using toys, candy sugars and money, they the strangers tempted beguiled children to go leave with them using toys, sugars and money.Some children took the strangers' things and went out left with them. The teachers came over and asked the children some serious questions said to them seriously," Do you know him? Why would do you leave go away with them? What How could you do if there is poison in the candy sugar?". The children fell silent after being asked in silence with these questions. I think they will nerver forget this lesson and will not easily believe in strangers easily in the future.

My nephew only took just looked the toy for a second and then went away to play other games. My mother was were very happy. It was an affirmation of his upbringing our teaching. My nephew said," He is stranger and child can't go away with a stranger." When he came back home, we told him, said,"You are excellent."