Tammy 青心
My day I got up at late in the morning because I stayed awake until 4 a.m. Then I ate 3 slices of sandwiches with a cup of milk. They were my breakfast and lunch in one meal. I always feel nervous before exams so I can't eat more. That's why I often lose my weight when exams coming closer. I was eating while reading the code of deal in securities. Today I had to take the exam about The law of deal in securities. It's important to me because I want to work for a stock company after graduation. In addition, it's a very interesting subject to major in. If I didn't love to study Finance too much, I would like to study it for my Master afterwards. Hence I want to get a good mark in this exam. But I was so sad in this afternoon when I read the questions. I thought I wouldn't get the maximum mark because the questions are-simply-difficult to answer. I didn't think that my lecturer would give difficult questions like these. There was only an exercise to be easy but it wasn't enough. I heard my wish being broken into ashes in my heart. And my close friend had the same problem with me. Now we just hope for a good result. After the exam, my close friend and I went to the library of my university to study for the next exam (and the final exam as well) until 5:30 pm. Then I got home and got an email from my lecturer about the philosophic topic. In her email, I saw something very interesting. She said it was really strange when people created stuffs from their brains then they went on their knees to those things. And she advised me doubting about everything in this world and just believing in anything which I could prove by intuition.
2

My day

I got up at late in the morning because I stayed awake until 4 am. Then I ate 3 slices of bread/toast sandwiches <em>( a sandwich is not a slice, aslice is not a sandwich)</em> with a cup of milk. That was were my breakfast and lunch in one meal. I always feel nervous before exams, so I can't eat much more. That's why I often lose my weight when exams are approaching/looming/imminent/coming closer.
I was eating while reading the code regulations for dealing in securities. Today I had to take the exam about The law of dealing in securities. It's important to me because I want to work for a stock company after graduation. In addition, it's a very interesting subject to major in. If I didn't Because I love to study studying Finance too so much, I would like to study continue it for my Master afterwards. Hence I want to get a good mark in this exam.

<em>It is a little long, so I'll do it in two parts</em>

2

My day

But I was so sad in this afternoon when I read the questions. I thought I couldn't get the maximum mark because the questions are-simply-difficult to answer. I didn't think that my lecturer would give difficult questions like these. There was only an a single exercise/question that was to be easy but it wasn't enough. I heard could hear my wish hopes being dashed broken into ashes in my heart. And My close friend had the same problem with me. Now we just hope for a good result.
After the exam, my close friend and I went to the library of my university to study for the next exam (and the final exam as well) until 5:30 pm.
Then I got home and got an email from my lecturer about the philosophy topic. In her email, I saw read something very interesting. She said it was really strange when people created stuffs ideas from their brains, then they went down on their knees to those things. And She advised me to be sceptical about/doubting about everything in this world and just believeing in anything things which I could prove for myself(?) by intuition(?). <em>(intuition is no way to arrive at truth)</em>