Andrea
A painting. I personally enjoyed creating this little piece. It reminds me of those songs you listen to when you're in a good mood. "Lemon tree" from 4'non'blondes is this kind of song to me. This painting reminds me of all those things we sometimes find very hard to say aloud such as "I love you", "you're an amazing person", "what would I do without you". Sometimes I'm more afraid to regret what I don't say rather than what I actually say. My grandma doesn't have this problem. She's an open book and is not afraid of saying what she truly thinks. She's pure love. This is an oil painting with embroidery in it. A pretty faceless woman that doesn't dare to speak out just like me.
I have been stared at this painting for a while, I like it, but I can't say I got what you just have said about it , This beautiful woman reminds of me an image from the Japanese animation <Spirited Away>, There is also a faceless guy , that image and your painting are both made me feel a little bit sad and melancholy. The songs pop into my mind is "In My Love" from the Beatles. and I don't know why. Maybe I should buy one of your paintings before you become too famous :)
Oops, "Lemon tree" is from Fools Garden. I confused it with the song "what's up" ^^'