wentence
listening speaking reading writing , which more important? After birth, Baby begin to listening ,and then learn to speaking,after they study at school they start to learn reading and writing, so listening is more important . Not in a native language environment, the opportunity of listening is little, consequently speaking and the writing will be difficult ,so learning English must be in English environment, Learning Chinese must be in Chinese environment, so now I think to your country, if you want to learn Chinese I welcome you to our country

listening speaking reading writing , which more important?

After birth, a baby begins to listening, and then learns how to speaking, when they study at school they start to learn reading and writing, so listening is more important. If someone is not in a native language environment, there are few opportunities to listen, consequently speaking and the writing will be difficult ,so learning English must be in an English environment, learning Chinese must be in a Chinese environment, so now I think <em>about?</em> your country, if you want to learn Chinese I welcome you to our country.