sakura8739
I start reading a book about Mark Zuckerberg Last week, I found a DVD "Social Network" in the Library. It was about Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook. It was fun to watch how he started Facebook. I watched it 4 times. First in Japanese, Second in English with Japanese subtitle, Third with the explanation of director, and forth with the explanation with actors. The actors roled Mark talks so fast in the movie! Today, I found the book called "The Mark Zuckerberg story" . The book is for English learners, so it seems to be easy to follow. I realy have no idea what the world like after being a self-made billionaire in such young age. ※ そんなに若くして、億万長者(超リッチ)になると世の中どうなるんだろう? と書きたい。
Yes, it works well. I have been studying English long time, and found out that best way to learn English is seeing the movies, dramas, and news you like or you are interested in, and reading books you like! I need to work more on writing and speaking though. Italki and face books give me an oppotunity to communicate with people around the world.
Sounds like a great method to learn languages! :)

I start reading a book about Mark Zuckerberg

Last week, I found a DVD "Social Network" in the Library.
It was about Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook.
It was fun to watch how he started Facebook.
I watched it 4 times. First in Japanese, second in English with Japanese subtitles, third with the explanation of the director, and fourth with the explanation of the actors.
The actors that plays Mark talks so fast in the movie!

Today, I found the book called "The Mark Zuckerberg story" .
The book is for English learners, so it seems to be easy to follow.

I really have no idea what the world would be like after being a self-made billionaire at such a young age.