mario
What is much easier? To learn in a small class or in a larger one? Generally speaking, I believe that it is better for all concerned if students have a quiet and comfortable atmosphere in class regardless if class is large or small. However, it is true that normally a large class is synonymous with a poor learning. First of all, class size is an important factor to consider when choosing a school`s effectiveness but is not the only one. Other important factors are illumination, quality of the teaching, extra-activities and so on. However, class size can be decisive in our learning. By way of example, I can recall when I was in high school. At that time, I was sixteen and I was in a very large classroom. The class was full of students speaking aloud and I was at the end of the class. For me, because of the distance to the blackboard and because of the high level of noise, it was totally impossible to learn nothing during that year, so it was a complete waste of time. In addition, in a small class is easier to be in touch with teachers and classmates. It is more likely that teachers remember your name and it is more feasible make friends. On the other hand, it is true that in a small class there are fewer people than in a large one, and it is less likely to meet people more akin to you. Finally, from my point of view, it is necessary to have a balance in class size, I think that a class up to 20 is perfect to gain achievements in learning. Lately, in my university, size´s classes have been increased significantly from approximately forty to over a hundred, so I can say, as a first hand witness, that quality of learning has dramatically declined. For this reasons I believe,. By way of conclusion, based on the arguments explored above, I am of the opinion that, the larger the class, the more difficult is to be concentrated and more difficult to get better results in the learning process.
1

What is easiest much easier? To learn in a small class or in a larger one?

Generally speaking, I believe that it is better for all concerned if students have a quiet and comfortable atmosphere in class regardless if the class is large or small. However, it is true that normally a large class is synonymous with a poor learning.
First of all, class size is an important factor to consider when choosing a school`s effectiveness but is not the only one. Other important factors are illumination, quality of the teaching, extra-activities and so on. However, class size can be decisive in our learning. By way of example, I can recall when I was in high school. At that time, I was sixteen and I was in a very large classroom. The class was full of students speaking loudly aloud and I was at the back end of the class. For me, because of the distance to the blackboard and because of the high level of noise, it was totally impossible to learn anything (1) nothing during that year, so it was a complete waste of time.
In addition, in a small class is easier to be in touch with teachers and classmates. It is more likely that teachers remember your name and it is more feasible to make friends. On the other hand, it is true that in a small class there are fewer people than in a large one, and it is less likely to meet people more akin to you.
Finally, from my point of view, it is necessary to have a balance in class size, I think that a class up to 20 is perfect to gain achievements in learning. Lately, in my university class sizes size´s classes have been increased significantly from approximately forty to over a hundred, so I can say, as a first hand witness, that quality of learning has dramatically declined because of this. For this reasons I believe,.
By way of conclusion, based on the arguments explored above, I am of the opinion that, the larger the class, the more difficult it  is to concentrate be concentrated and more difficult to get good (2) better results in the learning process.

(1) Never use a double negative in English

(2) You would use <em>better</em> if comparing with someone else's results.

...but otherwise an excellent text.