Shinji
Could you correct my English? Spring is the season of cherry blossom. Many cherry blossom trees are planted roadsides and parks in Japan and they are blossoming in order from south to north in accordance with temperature. Japanese have a party under the trees and have fun, which is called Hanami. This word originally means 'to see flowers", but to see the blossoms isn't important for us, we just have fun to drink and eat lunchbox. Once wind blow, the petals fall and scatter. We don't care even though the pedals fell down the food. It would also be nice.

Could you correct my English?

Spring is the season of the cherry blossom. In Japan,  many cherry blossom trees are planted along roadsides and parks in Japan and they are blossoming in order They start blooming from southern Japan to north in accordance with and creep up north as temperature gets warmer. We Japanese love to have a party under the trees to and have fun a good time.  , which is We called this, Hanami. This word originally term literally means "to see flowers". but to see The viewing of the blossoms isn't important for us, is not the main reason.  The main thing is we just to have fun eating and drinking together. It is like a picnic with lunchboxes and all. to drink and eat lunchbox. Once When the wind blows, the petals will fall and scatter. We don't care  mind even if they fall onto our though the petals fell down the food. It is a scene of beauty. would also be nice.

Could you correct my English?

Spring is the season of the cherry blossom. Many cherry blossom trees are planted along roadsides and in parks in Japan and they are blossoming in order from south to north in accordance with temperature. Japanese people have a party parties called Hanami under the trees and have fun, which is called Hanami. This The word Hanami originally literally means "to see flowers", but to seeing the blossoms isn't important for us, we just have fun to drinking and eating lunchboxes. Once When the wind blows, the petals fall and scatter. We don't even care even though if the pedals fell fall down in the food. It would also still be nice.

----------

My comments:

-don't forget prepositions like along and in to explain where the trees are planted

-"originally means 'to see flowers' " isn't incorrect, but usually we use the word literally to describe the actual meaning of a word. In this case, hana(花)=flower and mi(見)=to see, so together the word literally means "to see flowers".

-most of the corrections were to make things sound more natural

I hope my comments are understandable. Overall very good English!

Could you correct my English?

Spring is the season of cherry blossoms. Many cherry blossom trees are planted roadsides and parks in Japan, and they are blossoming in order from south to north in accordance with temperature. Japanese have a party under the trees and have fun, which is called Hanami. This word originally means 'to see flowers", but to see the blossoms isn't important for us; we just have fun drinkIng and eating lunchboxes. Once the wind blows, the petals fall and scatter. We don't care even that the pedals fell down the food, though. It would still be nice.

Awesome job! 

Could you correct my English?

Spring is the season of the cherry blossom. Many cherry blossom trees are planted on roadsides and in parks throughout Japan. They blossom in order from south to north in accordance with the temperature. Japanese people celebrate under the trees and have fun, this is called Hanami. The word originally means "to see flowers", but seeing the blossoms isn't important to us. We just have fun drinking and eating from our lunchboxes. Once the wind blows, the petals fall and scatter. We wouldn't even care if the pedals fell down on our food. It would also be nice.

Amazing job! I enjoyed your story very much.