Yljaha
I don't know what influent on her behavior - marriage or our gift My sister did not like handiwork before. She was an artistic nature and she fond of theatre. When she married we ask her what she prefer like a gift. We offered to buy a sewing-machine. She flatly refused and said that she never would sew. Next day I described the sewing-machine of my mother-in-low. It was a very expensive qualitative thing, it had a lot of functions. My mother-in-low got pleasure when she worked on it. My sister thought a little and said :"I want it". Nowadays my sister sew constantly. She dressed her children and husband every inch. She made pajamas, dresses, things for flat and even coats. I don't know what influent on her behavior - marriage or our gift. However I know exactly I am a very good promoter like advertisement.
My sister did not like handicraft before. She is naturally artistic and she is also fond of theatre. When she got married, we asked her what it was she preferred to have as a gift.We even offered to buy her a sewing machine, but she bluntly refused and said that she would never sew. The following day I described my mother-in-law's expensive sewing machine which had many functions. I even told her how my mother-in-law enjoyed working at her sewing machine. My sister thought about what I said for a moment and then declared, "I want the machine." Presently, my sister sews continuously. She sews for her husband and children and dresses them up all the time. She makes pajamas, dresses, coats, and even accessories for the flat. I cannot tell what influenced her behaviour:--marriage or the gift. However, I know that I am very good at advertising and promoting.

I don't know what influent on her behavior - marriage or our gift

My sister did not like handiwork before. She was an artistic nature and she fond of theatre. When she married we ask her what she prefer like a gift. We offered to buy a sewing-machine. She flatly refused and said that she never would sew. Next day I described the sewing-machine of my mother-in-low. It was a very expensive qualitative thing, it had a lot of functions. My mother-in-low got pleasure when she worked on it. My sister thought a little and said :"I want it". Nowadays my sister sew constantly. She dressed her children and husband every inch. She made pajamas, dresses, things for flat and even coats. I don't know what influent on her behavior - marriage or our gift. However I know exactly I am a very good promoter like advertisement.

Hi. I enjoyed your story very much. Below I have made some slight corrections

Correction

My sister did not like handiwork. She has an artistic nature and is fond of the theatre. When she married we asked her what gift she would like. We offered to buy her a sewing machine but she flatly refused. She said she would never sew. Next day I described the sewing machine of my mother-in-law to my sister. I told her how expensive it was and that it had a lot of functions. I also told my sister how much pleasure my mother-in-law got from the sewing machine when she used it. My sister thought a little and then siad that she wanted one. Now she sews constantly. She makes clothes for her children and for her husband. She makes pajamas, dresses, things for the flat and even coats. I am not sure which has the bigger influence on her behaviour, her marriage or the gift of the sewing machine. However I do know that it was me that sold her the idea of having a sewing machine.

Regards

John

My sister did not like handwork before. She was an artistic nature and she fond of theater. When she married we ask her what she preferred as a gift. We offered to buy a sewing-machine. She flatly refused and said that she never would sew. Next day I described the sewing-machine of my mother-in-low. It was a very expensive qualitative thing, it had a lot of functions. My mother-in-low got pleasure when she worked on it. My sister thought a little and said :"I want it". Nowadays my sister sew constantly. She dressed her children and husband every inch. She made pajamas, dresses, things for flat and even coats. I don't know what influence on her behavior - marriage or our gift. However I know exactly I am a very good promoter like advertisement.