Fabio
Description of my favourite place using all five senses. My favourite place is the park. Of course I have my favourite one, but i don't want to write about a park in particular. I remember I loved Central Park in NYC and Hyde Park in London as well as all the other little parks that it's easy to find everywhere. I'm fascinated by the green grass and the flowers especially when there are days with a warm sun and bright sky. I love to listen to the movements of the leaves on the trees and the sound of the water dropping from a fountain. I'm not disappointed even by the voices of people who are playing or running or talking when are sat on the benches. I like walking on the rough lanes and sometimes I am stuck touching some flowers that are blossoming in a superb way. Furthermore it's great smelling everything : flowers, grass just cut, water in a little lake. In springtime I spent often my lunchtime in a park and even a simple sandwich seems more tasty than ever. But what I like most in the park it's to rest sitting on the grass and dreaming.
1

Description of my favourite place using all five senses.

My favourite places is the are parks.
Of course I have my a favourite one, but i don't want to write about a park in particular.
I remember I loved Central Park in NYC and Hyde Park in London as well as all the other little parks that it's are easy to find everywhere.
I'm fascinated by the green grass and the flowers, especially when there are days with a warm sun and bright sky.
I love to listen to the movements of the leaves on the trees and the sound of the water dropping from a fountain. I'm not disappointed even by the voices of people who are playing or running or talking when (they) are satsitting on the benches.
I like walking on the rough lanes and sometimes I am struck touching some flowers that are blossoming in a superb way.
Furthermore it's great smelling everything : flowers, grass just cut, water in a little lake.
In springtime I often spend my lunchtime in a park and even a simple sandwich seems more tasty than ever.
But what I like most in the park it's to rest, sitting on the grass and dreaming.