Rez
a source of energy that doesn't have a good perspective! Using nuclear power to generate electricity is not a new issue, but it has some serious problems ; such as nuclear disasters, waste disposal, spreading weapons... . Countries all over the world should consider their individual potentials on this field and then decide to choose the resources for their energy basket. Such countries like Japan that still using this kind after 2011 disaster, have no choice for replacing the contribution of that in short time, but why should countries that don't have this problem persist on it?
2

A Source of Energy that Doesn't Have a Good Perspective!

Using nuclear power to generate electricity is not a new issue. It has some serious problems; such as, nuclear disasters, waste disposal, spreading weapons, etc. Countries all over the world should consider their individual potential with this field and then choose the resources for their energy basket. Countries like Japan, that still use this kind of energy after their 2011 disaster, have no option for replacing it in a short amount of time. Why do countries that don't have this problem continue using it?

1

a source of energy that doesn't have a good outlook/has a bad reputation(?) perspective! <em>(what was the original Farsi word? I suspect your choice was from the dictionary, but I am not certain what you intended)</em>

Using The use of nuclear power to generate electricity is not a new issue, but it has some serious problems such as: nuclear disasters, waste disposal, spreading of nuclear weapons... <em>(no need for ... when you have 'such as')</em>. Countries all over the world should carefully consider their individual potentials on situations in this field and then decide whether to choose this resource for their energy basket. Such Countries like Japan that are still using this kind energy source even after the 2011 disaster, have no choice for replacing/substituting the energy contribution of that nuclear power in a short time, but why should countries that don't have this problem persist on in considering it?