Anabel
the best moment of the day for me the best moment of the day is after dinner because i can relax and have one beer quietly. And in that moment i think that i going to the bed to sleep and have dreams with things that i can not to do in my real life. i have dreamed that i can fly, a can travel in the time and i know my favourite personalities in my dreams, like Michael Jackson, famous football players,... And when i am dreamming i can to hit to people that is bad with me, haha
1

the best moment of the day

For me, the best moment of the day is after dinner, because I can relax and have one beer quietly.
And in that moment I think imagine that I am going to the bed to sleep and [have dreams with things] dreaming about things (<em>en ingles no "soñamos con" algo, sino que "soñamos acerca de algo") </em>that I can not to do in my real life. I have dreamed that I can fly, a or can travel in the time. And I know meet (<em>conocer puede significar "know" or "meet" dependiendo del caso) </em>my favourite personalities* in my dreams, like Michael Jackson, or famous football players.
And when I am dreaming I can to hit to people that is who are bad with to me, haha

*<em>Puede que en Inglaterra "personalities" suene bien, pero en EEUU suena raro. Yo diría "celebrities". </em>

<em>
</em>

<em>
</em>

1

The best moment of the day

For me, the best moment of the day is after dinner, because I can relax and have one* beer quietly.
And in that moment, I think that about i going to the bed to sleep and have dreams with about things that I can not to do in my real life. I have dreamed that I can fly, a can travel in the time, and I know my favourite personalities^ in my dreams, like Michael Jackson, famous football players.
And when I am dreamming, I can to hit to people that is who are` bad with to me, haha

* Technically, this is correct.  However, English does not typically interchange "one" and "a/an."

^ In casual English, you would likely use "people."  However, "personalities" would be considered more..."advanced English," I guess would be the word.  More sophisticated.

` "that" as a relative pronoun refers to things (The window that broke, the milk that spoiled).  When referring to people, use "who" (the person who cut me off in traffic, the speaker who bored everyone to tears)

The best moment of the day

For me the best moment of the day is after dinner because I can relax in the quiet of the moment, and have a beer.
In that moment I think about going to the bed, and dreaming of things that I can not to do in my real life. I have dreamed that I can fly,  have been able to travel in the time, and that I have known my favorite personalities like Michael Jackson, and famous football players,...
And when I am dreaming I can hit people that are bad to me, haha

Don't forget to capitalize the letter "I" when it is by itself and you are using it as a personal pronoun.

the best moment of the day

For me, the best moment of the day is after dinner because i can relax and have a quiet beer.
In that moment i think of going to bed, having dreams where I do things that i can not to do in real life. i have dreamed that i can fly, travel in time and that i meet my favourite celebrities, like Michael Jackson, famous football players,...
Also, when i am dreaming i can hit people who have been mean to me, haha

the best moment part of the day

for me the best moments in of the day is after dinner because i can relax and have one a beer (but just one beer) quietly.
And in during that moment time of day I think that I going to the bed to sleep, and have dreams with/dream about things that i cannot to do/achieve in my real life/reality/real life. I have dreamed that I can fly, a can travel in the time and I know meet my favourite personalities in my dreams - people like Michael Jackson, famous football players,...
And When i am dreaming I can to also hit to people that is who are bad with to me, haha

<em>moment is a very short period - an instant of time</em>