威尼斯的夏天
Summer has arrived Today is Thursday and I just have had my breakfast.It's so hot that I sweate a lot.I feel summer has arrived.I like summer although it's hot.I want to buy some beatiful dress.I really like dress.I also want to cut my hair since it's too long.My hair is waist-length.I am relutant to cut it. Qingming Festival ,one of Chinese troditional festivals, is coming. On this day Chinese will have a memorial ceremony for the deceased and it's a family activities.However,I am in Shenzhen and it's far from my hometown.I can't go home and stay with my families.I feel a little sad and I miss them.
1

Summer has arrived

Today is Thursday and I just have had my breakfast. It's so hot that I sweate have sweat/sweated a lot. I feel summer has arrived. I like summer although it's hot. I want to buy some beatiful dress beautiful dresses. I really like dress dresses. I also want to cut my hair since get my hair cut as it's too long. My hair is waist-length. I am relutant to cut it get it cut. Qingming Festival, one of the Chinese troditional traditional festivals, is coming.
On this day, Chinese will have a memorial ceremony for the deceased (?) and it's a family activities. However, I am in Shenzhen and it's far from my hometown. I can't go home and stay with my families. I feel a little sad and I miss them.

<em>Pay attention on this: if you write SOME then the noun must be plural. Example: some oranges. / An orange.</em>

<em>You must never say "I want to cut my hair". The action is done by someone else, in this case the hairdresser. So, its "get it cut", always.</em>

<em>I hope you find this information helpful. </em>

<em>
</em>

Summer has arrived

Today is Thursday and I just have had my breakfast. It's so hot that I am sweatinge a lot. I feel summer has arrived. I like summer although it's hot. I want to buy some beautiful dresses. I really like dresses. I also want to cut my hair since it's too long. My hair is waist-length. I am reluctant to cut it. Qingming Festival, a traditional Chinese troditional festivals, is coming.
On this day, Chinese people will have a memorial ceremony for the deceased and it's a family activities. However, I am in Shenzhen and it's far from my hometown. I can't go home and stay with my familyies. I am feel a little sad and I miss them.