Takami
Describe my hometown I was born and grew up in Long An Province. It’s located in the south. This is a fertile rural town. It’s famous for dragon fruits. Residents mainly live by planting and raising animals. Although it’s a rural area, the infrastructure including roads, the center of culture, entertainment is very good. Motorbikes and bicycles are mainly means of transport, you can ride a bike to see the lush gardens of dragon fruits along the roadside every afternoon and enjoy the fresh environment . I intend to live in my hometown for long because it is my fatherland, where I can go back after hard working time in the city. I love my hometown.
1

Describe my hometown

I was born and grew up in Long An Province. It’s located in the south. This is a fertile rural town. It’s famous for dragon fruit.
Residents mainly live by planting and raising animals. Although it’s a rural area, the infrastructure including roads, the center of culture, and entertainment are very good.
Motorbikes and bicycles are the main means of transport, you can ride a bike to see the lush gardens of dragon fruit along the roadside every afternoon and enjoy the fresh air.
I intend to live in my hometown for a long time because it is my fatherland, where I can go back after working hard in the city.
I love my hometown.

Sounds like a nice place!