Roy
It's not about what happen to you but what you think about it Hello everyone again! Does anybody all right? I hope so! Well, Today I am going to talk about an interesting issue. When is something bad? and When do you have to care about it? Imagine that a friend of you has a bad day and he tells you something badly and then you get angry with him for that reason. The important thing is not what your friend did but your thoughts about it. If you think "This guy is idiot because he doesn't have to speak me like that, I am his friend and that's why I don't deserve this" it's probably that you will be angry with him and you will give an importance to the stuff which it's not necessary. Maybe your friend made a mistake but also you did. Think, it's not about what happen to you but what you think about it before. Even a bad situation(a not absolutely terrible situation normally) may change in something good as an opportunity to learn something. In that situation you also can say to your friend: "Ok man, if you have a problem I am pleased to help you if I can do it but your problem is not my fault so if you speak to me like that again I am going to ignore you and you will be quite alone with your problem." Maybe your friend apologize you or maybe not, it doesn't matter. The question is that you decide how to take the situation, It can be something good, bad or neutral. Depends on you, It's not depend on people, the circumstances or whatever you can think. All your emotional states depend on you so be careful with them and take the stuffs always on the best way to you. That's it, I hope you enjoyed and remember, be brave be smart and do your best. See you around

It's not about what happen to you but what you think about it

Hello everyone again! Does anybody all right(Is everyone alright)? I hope so!

Well, Today I am going to talk about an interesting issue. What is something bad? and When do you have to care about it?
Imagine that a friend of you has a bad day and he tells you something badly and then you get angry with him for that reason. The important thing is not what your friend did but (what you had thought about it)our thoughts about it. If you thought "This guy is idiot! he doesn't have to speak to me like that, I am his friend and that's why I don't deserve this" it's probably that you will be angry with him and you will give importance to the stuff which is not necessary.

Maybe your friend made a mistake but you as well. Think, it's not about what happens to you but what you think about it before. Even a bad situation(a not absolutely terrible situation normally) may change in something good as an opportunity to learn something.

In that situation you also can say to your friend: "Ok man, if you have a problem I am pleased to help you if I can do it but your problem is not my fault so if you speak to me like that again I am going to ignore you and you will be quite alone with your problem."
Maybe your friend apologizes to you or maybe not, it doesn't matter. The question is that you decide on how to face the situation, It can be something good, bad or neutral.It Depends on you, It does not depend on people, the circumstances or whatever you can think. All your emotional states depend on you so be careful with them and look at things always in the best way you can

That's it, I hope you enjoyed and remember, be brave be smart and do your best.

See you around

Hello everyone again! Does anybody all right? I hope so! Is everyone alright.

Well, Today I am going to talk about an interesting issue. When is something bad? and When do you have to care about it?
Imagine that a friend of you your's has a bad day and he tells you something badly and then you get angry with him for that reason. The important thing is not what your friend did but your thoughts about it. If you think "This guy is an idiot because he doesn't have to speak to me like that, I am his friend and that's why I don't deserve this" it's probably that you will be angry with him and you will give an importance to the stuff which it's not necessary.

Maybe your friend made a mistake but also you did. Think, it's not about what happen to you but what you think about it before. Even a bad situation(a not absolutely terrible situation normally) may change in into something good, as an opportunity to learn something.

Maybe your friend apologizes you or maybe not, it doesn't matter. The question is that you decide how to take the situation, It can be something good, bad or neutral. Depends on you, It's not dependant on  other people, the circumstances or whatever you can think of. All your emotional states depend on you so be careful with them and take the stuffs always on the best way to you.  I think your trying to say take things the best way for you?

See you around