Tuấn Vũ
place where I live I was born and raised in HaNOi.My home area of Dong Da district is one of the largest districts in the city.There are two lakes near my house.the first is Ba Mau lake and the other is named Bay Mau lake located in Thong Nhat park.Two lakes are named according to its area.Ít is very suitable for everyone becaues it is close to the city center and some universities and particular suitable for those who love sports such as running , walking, fishing.I like living here because the air is fresh and I lke running or walking with my dog.When I'm stressed,I often walk in the park,which helps me more comfortable.

The place where I live

I was born and raised in Hanoi. My home area of Dong Da district is one of the largest districts in the city. There are two lakes near my house.  The first is Ba Mau lake and the other is named Bay Mau lake and they are located in Thong Nhat park. The two lakes are named according to the area where they are located. Ít is very suitable for everyone because it is close to the city center and some universities and particularly suitable for those who love sports such as running, walking, and fishing.  I like living here because the air is fresh and I like running or walking with my dog. When I'm stressed, I often walk in the park, which helps me feel more comfortable.

Good work.