My.
Informative speech This recorder is my studying tool. I really appreciate this small technology, and I guessed that students who lived 100 hundred years ago must be jealous of me with this convenient tool. However, a record player was already existed over 100 years ago even though there was no internet or Google. It named phonograph. Think about how this, and the other inventions influences today's life. A great inventor, named Thomas Edison. Thomas Edison was born in 1847, Milan Ohio. He made over 1300 electrical inventions. How he lived his life? There are 3 key words that lead his life. Curiosity, aggressiveness, failure. I am here to talk about his life and his way of thinking. First, he had a great deal of curiosity. In elementary school, he asked his teacher millions of times, and he got his teacher tired. He also burnt his father's barn to know about fire. He was kicked out elementary school. But only his mother helped Edison keep studying, and Edison started developing experiment. Also, he was aggressive about business. He started working at 12 years old to not only make a living, but also know the society. He was selling newspapers in the train. He also started his newspaper. Doing experiments during work, he was attracted by selling his newspapers. He seems like a successful person. However, he actually experience repeated failures, the third key word. His first patent was for the electric vote recorder, but it was not commercially available. And then, incandescent bulb that he took a patent. It is said that he failed 10,000 times to make the bulb successfully. One of his famous quotes are here: "Negative results are just what I want. They're just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don't." In a way, he took failure as positive. Curiosity, aggressiveness, and failure lead Thomas Edison as a great inventor. His attitude toward invention gives us a lecture today. By having feelings of curiosity, we can find something new that we do not yesterday. By acting more assertively, we can try a new thing. And by having positive thinking, we can move forward. Thomas Edison's way of thinking can be a good key to find and achieve our own goal.
1

Informative speech

This recorder ??? is my studying tool. I really appreciate this small technology, and I guessed think that students who lived 100 hundred years ago must would be jealous of me with this convenient tool. However, something like this a record player was already existed over 100 years ago even though there was no internet or Google. It named the phonograph. Think about how this, and the other inventions influences today's life. A There was a great inventor named Thomas Edison. Thomas Edison was born in 1847, in Milan Ohio. He made over 1300 electrical inventions. How did he lived his life? There are were 3 key words that lead his life he lived by. Curiosity, aggressiveness, failure. I am here to talk about his life and his way of thinking.

First, he had a great deal of curiosity. In elementary school, he asked his teacher millions of times, and he got his teacher tired. He also burnt his father's barn to know learn about fire. He was kicked out of elementary school. But only his mother helped Edison keep studying, and Edison started developing experiments.

Also, he was aggressive about business. He started working at 12 years old to not only make a living, but also know the society. He was selling newspapers in the train. He also started his own newspaper. Doing experiments during work, he was attracted by selling his newspapers.

He seems like a successful person. However, he actually experienced repeated failures, the third key word. His first patent was for the electric vote recorder, but it was not commercially available. And then, he patented the incandescent bulb that he took a patent. It is said that he failed 10,000 times to make the bulb successfully. This is One of his famous quotes are here: "Negative results are just what I want. They're just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don't." In a way, he took saw failure as positive.

Curiosity, aggressiveness, and failure lead Thomas Edison as a great inventor. His attitude toward invention gives us a lecture ??? today. By having feelings of curiosity, we can find something new that we do did not have yesterday. By acting more assertively, we can try a new things. And by having positive thinking, we can move forward. Thomas Edison's way of thinking can be a good key to find and achieve our own goal.

-------

My comments:

-Not sure what you meant by "recorder". Did you mean this website or this notebook?

-"A great inventor, named Thomas Edison" isn't a complete sentence.

-Not sure what you meant by "a lecture". 

Really great English and very nice speech! Very understandable!