美语鹭宝宝
THE CLOVER PLANT Lesson 6 THE CLOVER PLANT I have learned a lot about clover plants, especially a four leaved clover.I love all the leaves shapes and other amazing clover plants, and I have read about them, that they are very hostile to people. But when they do not exist, or be poisoned, they would be more hostile. Now lots of people had touched four leaved clover, because they thought that the book didn’t exist, because a little kid was wearing a glove a pulled out a clover plant, and he didn’t get sick at all. But because they didn’t see that he was wearing gloves they touched the clover plant, and then went into the hospital. It might be kind of weird because sometimes if you touch a clover plant, then you don’t get sick. That was because all clover plants are different in seasons. In spring, the clover plants are good, and do not hostile other people. In summer, the clover plant change color. But it is still does not hostile other people, but they do hostile sick people. In autumn, the clover plants will hostile children’s. In winter, the clover plant harms every sort of people who touch it, including doctors, unless when you are wearing gloves; because that most clover plants harm people, the poorest people who wear gloves could also be harmed. Because they are dirty, and their skin have lots of germs.Unless that they wash their hands, or they dry their hands, because the things they do, or the things they say. They thought that if they could do them, or if we could be that harmed, the things that the clover plant give us is lucky; But because it could harm people, that is why they teach them; They harm people to teach them a lesson, no wonder they call it a four leaved clover, clover means lucky. That is funny.