Sergey
Russell's grandfather Hello, my name is Russell and I'm an actor. And I would like to tell you my little story about my grandfather. I was born in a little town on the south of Great Britain. My parents were school teachers and my grandfather participated in the Second World War. When I was a little boy I liked to listen grandfather’s stories about his adventures. He was very interesting person and was able to tell very compelling stories. Despite of overwhelming majority of stories was about war, they weren't scary but very realistic. Now I remember my grandfather and his stories sometimes. He have lived very saturated life.

Russell's grandfather

Hello, my name is Russell and I'm an actor. And I would like to tell you mya little story about my grandfather.

I was born in a little town on in the south of Great Britain. My parents were school teachers and my grandfather participated in the Second World War. When I was a little boy I liked to listen grandfather’s stories about his adventures. He was a very interesting person and was able to tell very compelling stories. Despite of an overwhelming majority of stories was being about war, they weren't scary but very realistic.

Now I remember my grandfather and his stories sometimes. He had lived a very rich saturated life.

Good writing. Made some small corrections, hope it helps.