Azamat
The Interposed Game On the 27 April, Russian football team played important match against Montenegro team. They had to win and it was very important, because of bad position in the local group. Russian team is going to win this group and go to the Final European Football Competition in 2016. Nevertheless, our team is playing very bad now. First of all, it's because of our head coach Fabio Capello. He thinks, that the most important thing in football is a defense. But he doesn't care about creativity. We looked at this model at The World Cup in Brazil in 2014 and nobody likes it. But he's really a tough nut and he's still trying to use this model. OK, let's return to the game. After about a minute after a beginning of the match one Montenegrin fan threw a petard to Russian goalkeeper. After that, He's got a burn on his neck and a conclusion of the brain. It was really a shocking situation. The head judge decided to stop the game and took both teams away into a stadium rooms. After a half an hour, he decided to continue the game. He did it for nothing. Montenegrin supporters continued to trow some different things on the field. At the end of the game, one of them threw a penknife to a Russian player. After that moment, the head judge decided to stop the game at all. The particular commission will decide what to do with this game. They can disqualified Montenegro team or arrange a rematch, I don't know. I think about why did Montenegrin supporters behave like this? I think, It might be because of political situation. Russia always support Serbia, but Montenegro had a war against Serbia.

The Interposed Game

On the 27 April, Russian football team played an  important  football match against Montenegro team. They had to win and it was very important   It was very important for them to win,  because of bad position in the local group(Note shoure hat you mean here).  Russian team is going to win this group and go to the Final European Football Competition in 2016. Nevertheless, our team is playing very bad now. First of all, it's because of our head coach Fabio Capello. He thinks, that the most important thing in football is a in defense. But he doesn't care about creativity. We looked at this model at The World Cup in Brazil in 2014 and nobody likes it. But he's really a tough nut and he's still trying to use this model.
OK, let's return to the game. After about a minute after a beginning of the match one Montenegrin fan threw a petard to Russian goalkeeper. After that, He's got a burn on his neck and a conclusion of the brain. It was really a shocking situation. The head judge decided to stop the game and took both teams away into a stadium rooms. After a half an hour, he decided to continue the game. He did it for nothing.
Montenegrin supporters continued to trow  throw some different things on the field. At the end of the game, one of them threw a penknife to a Russian player. After that moment, the head judge decided to stop the game at all.
The particular commission will decide what to do with this game. They can disqualified Montenegro team or arrange a rematch, I don't know. I think about why did Montenegrin supporters behave like this? I think, It might be because of political situation. Russia always support Serbia, but Montenegro had a war against Serbia.