Olivia
Yesterday Dear diary, Yesterday is April Fools' Day, i had a crazy day.My roomates and i went to Chimelong Water Park.Chimelong Water Park is the largest and most advanced water park in Guangzhou ,even in China. All the water rides in the park were imported, and almost all of them are award-winning rides.Each of the water rides has its own theme.Such as:Python Slide, Extreme River, Behemoth Bowl, Tornado, High Speed Slides, Racing Slides, Fast Slides and so on.We went all of them except the place for children.First place we went to the superTornado,to begin this one-of-the-kind experience,we got in a four-man cloverleaf tube and slided down from 20 metres high.During this experience, we were so scared, yelling,screaming, and one of my roomates was crying.When wen land on the pool,we so happy for we still live.And we draged the roomate who just was crying to the next place which could give us the more exciting feeling.In a word, we really had a good time.

Yesterday

Dear diary,

Yesterday was April Fools' Day, and i had a crazy day. My roomates and i went to Chimelong Water Park. Chimelong Water Park is the largest and most advanced water park in Guangzhou, possibly even in all of China. All the water rides in the park were imported, and almost all of them are award-winning rides. Each of the water rides has a theme, and these include the Python Slide, Extreme River, Behemoth Bowl, Tornado, High Speed Slides, Racing Slides, and Fast Slides.

We went on all of them, except the childrens rides.  Our first ride was the Super Tornado. To begin this one-of-a-kind experience we got in a four-man cloverleaf tube and slid down from 20 metres high. During this experience we were so scared. We were yelling, screaming, and one of my roomates was even crying. When we landed in the pool, we were so happy to have survived! We then immediately dragged the roommate who had been crying to the next place which could give us even more excitement. We really had a good time.

Yesterday

Dear diary,
Yesterday was April Fools' Day, i had a crazy day.My roomates and i went to Chimelong Water Park.Chimelong Water Park is the largest and most advanced water park in Guangzhou ,even in China. All the water rides in the park were imported, and almost all of them are award-winning rides.Each of the water rides has its own theme.Such as:Python Slide, Extreme River, Behemoth Bowl, Tornado, High Speed Slides, Racing Slides, Fast Slides and so on.We went to all of them except the place for children.The first place we went to was the super Tornado,to begin this one-of-the-kind experience,we got in a four-man cloverleaf tube and slided slid down from 20 metres high.During this experience, we were so scared, yelling,screaming, and one of my roomates was crying.When went land on we landed in the pool,we were so happy for we still live to still be alive. And we dragged the roomate who just was just crying to the next place which could give us the more exciting feeling more excitement.In a word, we really had a good time.

_____________________________________________

Well done!

Sounds like you had a great time.

Hola yohablo españoly quiero aprender chino. Wechat ID: micorreoes Pregunta: Tocas piano?