kuromatsu
French from scratch. I started studying French from this month by using TV and radio educational programs. I've never studied it before. I only know some words such as hello, good by and thank you but I can't write them in French . Do you think I can speak French someday?

French from scratch.

I started studying French from this month by using TV and radio educational programs. I've never studied it before. I only know some words such as hello, good by and thank you but I can't write them in French . Do you think I can speak French someday?

French From Scratch. 

I began to study French this month by watching educational TV and listening to radio programs. I've never studied it before but I know some words such as: hello, thank you, goodbye, but I can't write them. Do you think I can speak French someday?

One mispelled word (goodbye) the rest is correct!

Antoinette, Wow, thank you for sending me some home pages. I'll try them later.
Thank you Alex. I checked the meaning of your comment. I understood it. It means "Where there is a will, there is a way"
Wonderful! You can also try TV5Monde, Babbel, rfi.com, françaisfacile.com , Do some exercises and see the explanation and correction from francaisfacile.com etc, etc, etc.....