Maxi
Easter visiting my grandparents! Like each year, in Argetina on easter we celebrate "Samana Santa". We called "Semana Santa", at weekend that began on "Domingo de Ramos" an finished on "Domingo de Pascuas". We don't work on Thuerday and Friday, so it is a nice opportunity to make a short trip. So I decided to go to a small town near Buenos Aires, called Las Flores. To visit my grandparents, becouse I didn't see them for one year and half (a lot of time). So I invite my girlfriend to go with me. She doesn't like the place becouse it's a small and there are not many people living there. But it's a nice place to spend time with my grandparents. One day We went to have a dinner outside. Another day my uncle show me a car called "fiat iava" that He are restoring. There were a lot of mosquitoes! Becouse it is a nice place to them becouse the vegetation. So, was a nice trip!
1

Easter visiting my grandparents!

Like each year, in Argetina on easter we celebrate "Samana Santa". We called "Semana Santa", at weekend that began on "Domingo de Ramos" an finished on "Domingo de Pascuas". We don't work on Thursday and Friday, so it is a nice opportunity to make a short trip. So I decided to go to a small town near Buenos Aires, called Las Flores to visit my grandparents because I didn't see them for one year and half (a lot of time). I invited my girlfriend to go with me. She doesn't like the place because it's small and there are not many people living there. But it's a nice place to spend time with my grandparents.
One day We went to have a dinner outside. Another day my uncle showed me a car called "fiat iava" that He is restoring.
There were a lot of mosquitoes! Because it is a nice place for them becouse of the vegetation.

So, was a nice trip!

Easter visiting my grandparents!

Like each year, in Argetina on easter we celebrate "Samana Santa". We called "Semana Santa", at weekend that began on "Domingo de Ramos" and finished on "Domingo de Pascuas". We don't work on Thursday and Friday, so it is a nice opportunity to make a short trip. So I have decided to go to a small town near Buenos Aires, called Las Flores to visit my grandparents, because I haven't seen see them for one year and half (a lot of time). So I've invited my girlfriend to go with me. She doesn't like that place because there's small and there are not many people living there. But there's a nice place to spend time with my grandparents.
On the first day we went to have a dinner outside. On the other day my uncle showed me a car called "fiat iava" that he has been restoring.
There were a lot of mosquitoes as there is a nice place for them because of the vegetation.

So, it was a nice trip!

Easter Visit With the Grandparents

In Argentina we celebrate Semana Santa (Holy Week). Semana Santa starts on Domingo de Ramos (Palm Sunday) and ends on Domingo de Pascuas (Easter Sunday). During that week I don't work on Thursday or Friday so it is a nice time for taking short trips. I decided to visit my grandparents in the small town of Las Flores, near Buenos Aires. I hadn't seen them in a long time, it had been about a year and a half since I had seen them.

I brought my girlfriend with me and although she does not like the place because it is small and not very many people live there, it is nice to spend time with my grandparents.

We had an outside dinner one night. There were a lot of mosquitoes because the vegetation is perfect for them. The next day my uncle showed me a Fiat Iava he was restoring. It was a nice trip!