Marie
Is it important for children to be taught by tearchers of both sexes ? Education is a debate very important in our society. In fact, in the 20th century, there were more women whose are teachers than men. But, nowadays, male teachers impose in the sector of the education. This difference is more common in primary school than other school. But, is it important for children to be taught by teachers of both sexes? or the fact that women teachers are more numerous don’t pose any problem for the children’s development? First I will show the disadvantages of the women teachers. And, secondly, I will show the advantages of male teachers. First of all, teachers of both sexes are necessary for children. Indeed, we can see that women teachers are majority in the sector of the education. However, what can reproach in the education of women is that they maternal their student. They aren’t really a model for children, but more a second mother. In fact, women teachers are less authoritative than men. For example, when a child do something wrong, they going to look at understand the child but without punishing her/him necessarily. They highlight their maternal instinct and not their role of teachers. That is why, male teachers are less numerous, because they don’t have this problem of maternal instinct. Then, even if male teacher are minority, we can see many advantages. In fact, the problem is situated in the families of students. At most time, in a family, is the mother who takes care of their children, when the father is working for instance. As a consequence, children need a male model and an example of authority in their life, especially for young boys. As a matter of fact, with the authority of the male teacher, children can understand that school is an authority place. Male teacher is not maternal. All things considered, we can say that is very important for children to be taught by teacher of both sexes. In fact, children need a model so much women that men in the sector of education for their development.

Is it important for children to be taught by tearchers of both sexes ?

Education is a <em>very important</em> debate very important in our society. In fact, in the 20th century, there were more women whose are teachers than men. But, nowadays, male teachers impose in the sector of the education. This difference is more common in primary school than other school. But, is it important for children to be taught by teachers of both sexes? Or is the fact that women teachers are more numerous doesn’t pose any problem for the children’s development? First I will show the disadvantages of the women teachers. And, secondly, I will show the advantages of male teachers.

First of all, teachers of both sexes are necessary for children. Indeed, we can see that women teachers are majority in the sector of the education make up the majority of the education sector. However, what can reproach in the education of women is that they are motherly maternal their students. They aren’t really a model for children, but more like a second mother. In fact, women teachers are less authoritative than men. For example, when a child does something wrong, they are going to look at (and? not sure what you're saying :)) understand the child but without necessarily punishing her/him (or them, them can be singular without defining gender) necessarily. They highlight their maternal instincts and not their role of as teachers. That is why, male teachers are less numerous, because they don’t have this problem of maternal instincts.

Then, even if male teachers are the minority, we can see many advantages. In fact, the problem is situated in the families of students. At most time Most of the time, in a family, it is the mother who takes care of their her children, when the father is working for instance. As a consequence, children need a male model and an example of authority in their life, especially for young boys. As a matter of fact, with the authority of the male teacher, children can understand that school is an authority place place of authority. Male teachers are is not maternal.

All things considered, we can say that is very important for children to be taught by teachers of both sexes. In fact, children need a model so much women that men in the sector of education for their development. (not sure what the last sentence says, sorry :))

(Well done, just a few errors and more natural ways of saying things :))