Iveta
About my previuos day Yesterday to us was a guest. They came to us with overnight, because yesterday and today are Easter. To us came my grandparents, my father's sister with her boyfriend and her boyfriend son. All day was funny. They came afternoon, but we expected in the morning. We talking about everything, we joking. In the evening we play funny games, because over time all became drowsy. But a few minutes later we going sleep. That's all about yesterday. :)

About my previuos day

Yesterday a guest visited us. They came to stay overnight, because yesterday and today are Easter. My grandparents, my father's sister with her boyfriend and her boyfriend's son came here. It was so enjoyable all day. They came afternoon, although we had expected in the morning.
We talked about everything, we had fun. In the evening we played fun games, and eventually they all got drowsy. Therefore, a few minutes later we went to sleep. That's all about yesterday. :)

About my previous day

Yesterday we had a guest. They came and stayed overnight, because yesterday and today is Easter. My grandparents came and my father's sister with her boyfriend and her boyfriend's son. It was funny all day. They came in the afternoon, but we expected them in the morning.
We talked about everything, we joked too. In the evening we played funny games, because over time we all became drowsy. But a few minutes later we went to sleep. That's all about yesterday. :)

((You are doing very well))

look for mw