El 麦霸
Are English native speakers sick and tired of English learners? G'day! I use this site for 1 year and I see that English native speakers are not so active. Of course you use this site because you learn foreign languages, and other native speakers help you and correct your notes and try to explain any rules. But most of you don't correct our mistakes and don't want to help, only for money. I think it because you're sick and tired of seeing the same mistakes and the same requests such as "help me to improve my oral English", "I need a practise, can you help me", "what's the difference between A and THE", "what's the difference between EVERYONE and EVERYBODY", "what does WANNA mean" and so on. Am I right? I received some request from Australian and British guys who learns Russian. They asked me to help them their hometask. But when I made the same requst, they deleted me from friends or said their internet connection was broken and they're not available lol. But after that I received the same request again lo. I don't blame you, I just want to check out my surmise. I can understand you. Even in abroad you always listen your native but broken language and everyone used to come up to you and say "hello" and start to say something which is not interesting for you, just for practise. And you have to stay and listen with forced smile due to decency. So I think that's why the best site's thread are Russian and Chinese, and the worst is English because English native speakers pissed off us and most of them have close profiles. My French friend said that most French people don't like to speak English due to English expansion on their language. Now I see that English native speakers don't like when non-native speakers try to learn their language because learners need a help and I guess you think "oh shut up, why you learn ENGLISH, not another language((". Sorry for my grammar and typical mistakes, I've been learning your language only 2 years. But maybe I shouldn't applogize for my mistakes cuz it's rarely when native speakers looks English thread:D
1

Are English native speakers sick and tired of English learners?

G'day! I have used this site for 1 year and I see that English native speakers are not so active. Of course you use this site because you learn foreign languages, and other native speakers help you and correct your notes and try to explain any rules. But most of you don't correct our mistakes and don't want to help, only for money. I think it because you're sick and tired of seeing the same mistakes and the same requests such as "help me to improve my oral English", "I need a practise, can you help me", "what's the difference between A and THE", "what's the difference between EVERYONE and EVERYBODY", "what does WANNA mean" and so on. Am I right? I received some requests from Australian and British guys who were learning Russian. They asked me to help them with their hometask. But when I made the same requst, they deleted me from their friends or said their internet connection was broken and they're not available lol. But after that I received the same request again lol. I don't blame you, I just want to check out my surmise. I can understand you. Even (note: I deleted "in") abroad you always hear your native but broken language and everyone comes up to you and says "hello" and start to say something which is not interesting to you, just for practise. And you have to stay and listen with a forced smile due to decency. So I think that's why the best site's thread are Russian and Chinese, and the worst is English because English native speakers are pissed off us and most of them have closed profiles. My French friend said that most French people don't like to speak English due to English expansion in their language. Now I see that English native speakers don't like it when non-native speakers try to learn their language because learners need (note: I deleted "a") help and I guess you think "oh shut up, why do you learn ENGLISH, why not another language((".

Sorry for my grammar and typical mistakes, I've been learning your language only 2 years. But maybe I shouldn't applogize for my mistakes cuz it's rare for native speakers to look at English threads:D

1

G'day! I've been using this site for about 1 year and I see that English native speakers are not so active. Of course you use this site because you want to learn foreign languages, and have other native speakers help you, and correct your notes, and try to explain any rules. But most of you don't correct our mistakes and don't want to help, only for money. I think it's because you're sick and tired of seeing the same mistakes and the same requests such as "help me to improve my oral English", "I need a practice, can you help me", "what's the difference between A and THE", "what's the difference between EVERYONE and EVERYBODY", "what does WANNA mean" and so on. Am I right? I received some requests from Australian and British guys who are learning Russian. They asked me to help them on their hometask, but when I made the same requst, they deleted me from friends or said their internet connection was broken and they're not available lol. But after that I received the same request again lo. I don't blame you, I just want you to check out my summary. I can understand you. Even in abroad you always listen your native but broken language and everyone used to come up to you and say "hello" and start to say something which is not interesting for you, just for practice. And you have to stay and listen with forced smile due to decency. So I think that's why the best site's thread are Russian and Chinese, and the worst is English because English native speakers pissed off us and most of them have close profiles. My French friend said that most French people don't like to speak English due to English expansion on their language. Now I see that English native speakers don't like when non-native speakers try to learn their language because learners need help and I guess you're thinking "oh shut up, why learn ENGLISH and not another language".

Sorry for my grammar and typical mistakes, I've been learning your language for only 2 years. But maybe I shouldn't applogize for my mistakes because it's rare when native speakers look at an English thread :D

1

G'day! I have been using this site for 1 year and I see that English native speakers are not so active. Of course you use this site because you learn foreign languages, and other native speakers help you and correct your notes and try to explain any rules. But most of you don't correct our mistakes and don't want to help; only if their is money. I think it is because you're sick and tired of seeing the same mistakes and the same requests, such as "Help me to improve my oral English.", "I need a practise, can you help me?", "What's the difference between A and THE?", "What's the difference between EVERYONE and EVERYBODY?", "What does WANNA mean?" and so on. Am I right? I received some requests from some Australian, and British guys who learns Russian. They asked me to help them with their hometask. But when I made the same requst, they deleted me from friend's list, or said their internet connection was broken and they're not available lol. But after that I received the same request again lol. I don't blame you, I just want to check out my surmise. I can understand you. Even when abroad you always listen to your native, but broken, language, and everyone used to come up to you and say "hello" and start to say something which wasn't interesting for you, just for practise. And you have to stay and listen with a forced smile due to decency. So I think that's why the best site's thread are Russian and Chinese, and the worst is English because English native speakers are pissed off at us and most of them have closed profiles. My French friend said that most French people don't like to speak English, due to English expansion on their language. Now I see that English native speakers don't like when non-native speakers try to learn their language, because learners need help and I guess you think "Oh shut up, why do you learn ENGLISH, not another language?".

Sorry for my grammar and typical mistakes, I've been learning your language for only 2 years. But maybe I shouldn't applogize for my mistakes, cuz it's rare for native speakers to look at the English thread:D

interest article.I think every language speaker have kind person and bad person,Let's talk to kind person only,and ignore bad person.
I also see a lot of English native speakers who never says "thank you" for correcting their essays and they never correct English learners' essays as well. That's why I decided that you sick and tired of us. And I think it's true in many points. I don't guilt anyone, it's just reality.