Michelle
My ideal job ! When I was a little girl, I once took airplane with my grandma who are illiterate. Daddy told me that I have to take care of grandma. I promised him even I felt scared. I remember that I couldn't find our gate, and the airport was so big to me. I was anxious and rattled. Suddenly, a woman who wears a kindly smile approached us and ask if we were lost. Then she leaded us to the right gate and wished us a pleasant journey. It really impressed me. From that experiences, I'm determined to work for airport, giving the passengers a hand when they needed.

My ideal job !

When I was a little girl, I once went on an airplane with my grandma who is illiterate. Father told me that I had to take care of grandma, I promised him I would even though I felt scared. I remember that I couldn't find our gate, and the airport felt too big. I was anxious and scared. Suddenly, a woman with a kindly smile approached us and asked if we were lost. She then lead us to the right gate and wished us a pleasant journey. It really impressed me. From that experience, I'm determined to work for an airport, giving passengers a hand when they need it.