Kiki
Entiendo español, non puedo parlar, crazy is not it :) Earlier I watched serials on Spanish, so today I understand a lot of Spanish. Sometimes I read here notebook entries on Spanish and I understand pretty much of it. I have never tried to speak Spanish because I have never learned it. Crazy thing is that I know how to read and understand texts. My knowledge is pasive, I can not make a sentence no matter I know words. Unfortunately, I do not have time to learn it regularly. What to do? Should I read more texts and try to remmember basic of making sentences?
1

Entiendo español, pero no n puedo p hablarlar. It's , crazy, is not it :)

Earlier Before I have watched series als on Spanish, so today I understand a lot of Spanish. Sometimes I read here notebook entries on Spanish and I understand pretty much of it. I have never tried to speak Spanish because I have never learned it. Crazy thing is that I know how to read and understand texts. My knowledge is passive, I can not make a sentence no matter I know words.
Unfortunately, I do not have time to learn it regularly. What to do? Should I read more texts and try to rem remember the basic of making sentences?

I think you should listen to the audio books and you should find some friends from South America or Spain and practice with them. 

Also if you wish, I can talk to you in Spanish, so you can practice. 

Have a nice day :)

Monica, thank you for advice.
You know I have the same problem as you. Maybe you can try with audiobooks too.
Sara, thank you for comment. Can you recomend me some music easily to understand with slow melody? :)
You can try listening Spanish series, films and music so you get used to it. Then, you can try to speak it :)