Marcelo
The corruption is like a cancer. I think that the corruption it is a cancer of humanity because no permite a lot of people have opportunities. Countries, how Brazil suffer for years and the majority of affected are the most poor. The corrupt are killers because they rob the money designated for important services that support the population. The people pay a very expensive tax and no have retribution on services. I talked with my english teacher who is from Gana and she explained that there are a lot of corruption and the folks that need a services how health, education, need to pay a very expensive for this. Unfortunately, the corruption It is not a exclusive in Brazil. For to change this picture, It is necessary strengthen the mechanisms of fiscalization and punish the corrupt quickly. The people have require more transparency and more efficiency for the public money.
1

The corruption is like a cancer.

I think that the corruption it is a cancer of humanity because it doesn't allow a lot of people have opportunities. Countries, such as Brazil suffer for years and the majority of those affected are mostly the poor. The corrupt are killers because they rob the money designated for important services that support the population. The people pay a very expensive tax and no have retribution on services.
I talked with my english teacher who is from Gana and she explained that there is a lot of corruption and the folks that need a services how health, education, need to pay a very expensive for this. Unfortunately, the corruption It is not a exclusive in Brazil. To change this picture, It is necessary strengthen the mechanisms of fiscalization and punish the corrupt quickly. The people have require more transparency and more efficiency for the public money.