Filipe
Career I Should have studied english since I was child because at this moment in my career I have been participating of conference call. It is very hard to understand because there are some interference in the telephone line. But I hope if I practice more I will be a success in my Job
1

Career

I Should have studied english since I was child because at this moment in my career I have been participating of conference call. It is very hard to understand because there are some interference in the telephone line. But I hope if I practice more I will be a success in my Job

Here's a potential option-

Sometime I wish that I have been studying English since I was a child.  At this moment in my career I have to make confrerence calls with English speakers and so it is very important to speak well.  When the signal breaks up during calls it can be very difficult to understand what is being said.  I hope that with more practice I will have an easier time at my job and become more successful.  

1

Career

I should have studied English since I was a child because at this moment in my career I have been participating of in a conference call. It is very hard to understand because there are is some interference in on the telephone line. But I hope if I practice more I will be a success in my Job