Lois
About Taiwan Taiwan is a island which located in East Asia. Taiwan's weather is very confortable.We have four season,spring、summer、fall、winter. Our summer averge temperature is about 30 degree,the winter averge temperature is about 15 degree. It's very good place to live. We also have many place to go.If you like to go shopping,I will suggest you go to Taipei. Taipei is Taiwan's captial which has many department store and special store to buy. If you like to close nature that you can go to Hualian.There has many natural landscape to visit Taiwan is famous for our nihgtmarket which has many delicous and cheap food.It must make you impressed. The most important of all,Taiwanese is very kind.We very like to help to foreigner. If you have chance to come to Asia,welcome to Taiwan!
1

About Taiwan

Taiwan is an island which is located in East Asia.
Taiwan's weather is very confortable.We have four seasons. Spring、summer、fall and winter.
Our summer average temperature is about 30 degrees. The winter average temperature is about 15 degrees.
It's a very good place to live.
We also have many places to go. If you like to go shopping, I suggest you go to Taipei.
Taipei is Taiwan's captial which has many department stores and special stores for shopping
If you like nature you can go to Hualian. There has many natural landscapes to visit. 
Taiwan is famous for our nightmarket which has many delicious and cheap food. It should impress you.
And most importantly,Taiwanese people are very kind. We really like to help foreign people.
If you have a chance to come to Asia,You're welcome to Taiwan!

1

About Taiwan

Taiwan's weather is very confortable.We have four seasons,spring、summer、fall、winter.
Our summer averge temperature is about 30 degree,the winter averge temperature is about 15 degree.
It's a very good place to live.
We also have many places to go.If you like to go shopping,I  suggest you to go to Taipei.
Taipei is Taiwan's captial which has many department store and special store.
If you like nature you can go to Hualian.There has many natural landscapes to visit
Taiwan is famous for our nihgtmarket which has many delicous and cheap foods.It must make you impressed.
The most important of all,Taiwanese is very kind.We  really like to help foreigners.
If you have a chance to come to Asia,welcome to Taiwan!

it sounds like a paradise! one day i will come

About Taiwan

Taiwan's weather is very confortable.  We have four season--spring, summer, fall, and winter.
Our summer average temperature is about 30 degrees; the winter averge temperature is about 15 degrees.
It's a very good place to live.
We also have many places to go.  If you like to go shopping, I will suggest you go to Taipei.
Taipei is Taiwan's capital, which has many department stores and special stores to shop.
If you like being close nature, then you can go to Hualian.  There, there are many natural landscape to visit. 
Taiwan is famous for our night markets, which have many delicous and cheap foods.  It is guaranteed to make you impressed.
Most importantly, the Taiwanese are very kind.  We very much like to help foreigners.
If you have a chance to come to Asia, you're welcome in Taiwan!