Work in Spain ! 你可以在西班牙工作 I need three Chinese people to work in my Chinese restaurant . I pay free accommodation , I can get your visa without problems to come to spain , the salary would be 1.300 € at moth plus tips. , 1.800 € , 1840 dollars more or less ... If you are interested , add me to my qq , I will be living in Fujian, Putian from June to August from this year. Obviously , it's not necessary to speak Spanish , it will be enough if you speak Chinese mandarin or if you are able to understand this message cause most of my employees are Chinese and they will undertand you .
Hola, estoy interesada en el trabajo, me gustaria intentarlo, podrias darme una oportunidad?
because there are not enough Chinese people living here , you are bad informed :) and indeed you should read the Chinese newspaper written here to Chinese people who live in Spain, anyway
hahaha 我同意长相思的观点! 真有可能一去不复返了
Hey, it sounds good, a job, and a chance to study Español. but why don´t you recruit Chinese people from Spain, I heard that lots of Chinese are invaded in Spain.
O(∩_∩)O~我去工作不会把我卖了吧。。。