Andressa
[Practice my write] My travels Recently, i went in three countries in Europe. I was about two months in Russian. There, i had a great experience. I visited four citys: Saint Petersburg, Moscow, Ivanovo, Yaroslav. Saint Petersburg and Moscow are amazing. So much lights, and beautiful building. I really like these place. Yaroslav i like because some friends that i had there. But, there are beautiful building too. About Ivanovo, i don't had good experience there. I don't knew good places, good buildings and i don't meet good person. Russian is so funny because it is so different for me. How the people wear, how they think about some things, the climate, the language,all things. Was funny because only a little people knew English, and about Portuguese anybody knew. After, i went to Germany. I was in Berlin about 15 days. I think 15 days is so many days for Berlin. I think Berlin is really modern, alternative and beautiful. I said modern not only because the city, i said because the mind of people there. There are people of all country lives there, so i think is because it that the people there had a open mind. It's a really good city for live. I went in Czech Republic too. I was in Prague. I was there only 2 days and was alone. Because it, i want to go there again. I want stay more days and to go with friends or make friends there. Now, i want visited other places. For it i need money and time!! But, i want know some country in South and North America, Australia, Japan and another countries in Europe. Maybe take six month for each continent. For me, know the word it's like a dream that i can be a better person because i can know good characteristics about each culture and meet some good friends.
1

[Practice my write] My travels

Recently, i went in three countries in Europe. I was about two months in Russian. There, i have had a great experience. I visited four cities: Saint Petersburg, Moscow, Ivanovo, Yaroslavl. Saint Petersburg and Moscow are amazing. So much lights, and beautiful buildings. I really like these places. I liked Yaroslavl because some friends that i had there. But, there are beautiful buildings too. About Ivanovo, i haven't had a good experience there. I haven't knew good places, good buildings and i haven't meet good person. Russian is so funny because it is so different for me. How the people wear, how they think about some things, the climate, the language,all things.It was funny because only a little people knew English, and about Portuguese nobody knew.
After, i went to Germany. I have been in Berlin for about 15 days. I think 15 days is so many days for Berlin. I think Berlin is really modern, alternative and beautiful. I said modern not only because the city, i said because the mind of people there. There are people of all country lives there, so i think it is because it that the people there had an open mind. It's a really good city for live. I went in Czech Republic too. I was in Prague. I was there only 2 days and was alone. Because it, i want to go there again. I want to stay more days and to go with friends or make new friends there.
Now, i want to visited other places. For it i need money and time!! But, i want to get to know some country in South and North America, Australia, Japan and another countries in Europe. Maybe take six month for each continent. For me, know the world it's like a dream that i can be a better person because i can know good characteristics about each culture and meet some good friends.

1

[Practicing my writting] My travels

Recently, I went in to three countries in Europe. I was about two months in Russia for two months. There, i had a great experiences. I visited four citys: Saint Petersburg, Moscow, Ivanovo and Yaroslav. Saint Petersburg and Moscow are amazing. There are so many much lights and beautiful buildings. I really like these place. Yaroslav I like Yaroslav because I have some friends that i had there and there are beautiful building too. About Ivanovo, I don't had have good experiences there. I don't knew visit any good places, good buildings and i don't didn't meet any good person people. Russian is so funny because it is so different for me. How the people wear dress, how they think about some things, the climate, the language,all things and other things. It was funny because only a little few people knew English, and about Portuguese hardly anybody knew Portugues.

After, I went to Germany. I was in Berlin for about 15 days. I think 15 days is so too many days for Berlin. I think Berlin is really modern, alternative and beautiful. I said modern not only because of the city, I said it because of the minds of the people there. There are people from all other countries that live of all country lives there, so i think is because it that the people there had have a open minds. It's a really good city for to live. I went in to the Czech Republic too. I was in Prague. I was there only 2 days and I was alone. Because of this it, i want to go there again. <em>(tadinha rsrsrsrs)</em> I want to stay more days longer and to go with friends or make friends there.

Now, I want visited other places. For it i this I need money and time!! But, I want know visit some countries in South and North America, Australia, Japan and another countries in Europe. Maybe I will stay  take six months in for each continent. For me, know to see the word it's is like a dream and I can become that i can be a better person because I can will know the good characteristics about each culture and meet some good friends.

1

[ Practicing my writing ] My travels

Recently, i went to three countries in Europe. I was in Russia for about two months. There, i had a great experience. I visited four citys: Saint Petersburg, Moscow, Ivanovo, Yaroslav. Saint Petersburg and Moscow are amazing. So many lights, and beautiful buildings. I really liked those places. i like Yaroslav because  that i had some friends there. But, There are beautiful buildings there too. Regarding Ivanovo, i didn't have a good experience there. I didn't know any good places or good buildings and i didn't meet nice peopale. Russian is so funny because it is so different to me. How the people dress, how they think about some things, the climate, the language,all things. It was funny because only a few people knew English, and about everyone knew Portuguese.
After, i went to Germany. I was in Berlin for about 15 days. I think 15 days is too many days for Berlin. I think Berlin is really modern, alternative and beautiful. I said modern not only because the it is a city, i said it because of the perspective of people there. There are people of all from many countries living there, so i think it is because of this that the people there had an open mind. It's a really good city for to live in. I went in to Czech Republic too. I was in Prague. I was there for only 2 days and was alone. Because  it of that i want to go there again. I want to stay there for more days and to go with friends or make friends there.
Now, i want to visited other places. For it that i need money and time!! But, i want to know visit some of the countries in South and North America, Australia, Japan and another countries in Europe. Maybe take six month for in each continent. For me, knowing the world is like a dream that i can be a better person because i can know good characteristics about each culture and meet some good friends.

Can someone translate?