Miguel
What is the song of your life? Maybe it has been a song in your life that makes you feel something really deep and special, changes your mood in some way and takes you to another moment in your life. Maybe you relate this song with a very special moment in your life, with a person, with a place… I have more than just one, this is one of them: "Don't You Want Me" is a single by British group The Human League, released on 27 November 1981 “You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar, when I met you. I picked you out, I shook you up And turned you around, turned you into someone new.” What is the song of your life?
1

What is the song of your life?

Maybe it has there is a  been a song in your life that makes you feel something really deep and special, changes your mood in some way and takes you to another moment in your life. Maybe you relate to this song with a very special moment in your life, with a person, with a place…
I have more than just one, this is one of them:
"Don't You Want Me" is a single by British group The Human League, released on 27 November 1981
“You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar, when I met you.
I picked you out, I shook you up
And turned you around, turned you into someone new.”

What is the song of your life?

Hi Miguel,

Just a a couple of minor corrections.

My song is 'Black Eyed Boy' by Texas. When I purchased my holiday apartment in San Juan de los Terreros, the developer sent me a promtional DVD of the location and it was dubbed with the this song. The following year, I was driving over the mountain and when I reached the top I could see san Juan de los Terreros down below. At that moment, on the radio, they played 'Black Eyed Boy' - it was spooky. It was as though song was meant for me.

1

What is the song of your life?

Maybe there has been a song in your life that makes you feel something really deep and special, changes your mood in some way and takes you to another moment in your life. Maybe you relate this song with a very special moment in your life, with a person, with a place…

I picked you out, I shook you up

What is the song of your life?

<em>That's a great question. This song always changes for me, but one song I've listened to over and over is 'Sixteen Candles' by Sponge. For me it brings back a lot of memories.</em>

marq, Robert, Ian, I've been listening your favorite songs, they are beautiful. Thank you for your songs and corrections!
Good question! Yeah like you I have many songs but one song that gives me always gives me that kind of feeling is "For tomorrow" by Blur. Reminds me of back home in London and Essex and growing up in the 90's.