Luca
I have to to take a decision mmmhh... I think that the time is up. I need to take the decison and force me to speak live with someone. The question is now ..with how?. I tried with the community's members but it dosen't work. I don't know why but is very hard to begin an exchange with them. I think that will look for a informal tutor, principally for a matter of money.. I will say you soon about my experience.
April 21, 2015 Hello Luca Please copy and paste this link and listen to a message just for you. http://vocaroo.com/i/s1nOboddpv73 If you contact me today, you will get 2 classes for the price of 1. I look forward to your classes with me. My skype ID is priscilla0856 Please type CODE 041815 Dr. Priscilla

I have to take a decision Have To Make A Decision

mmmhh... I think that the time is up. I need to take the make a decison decision and force me myself to speak live with someone.
The question is now ..with how?. The question now, is with whom? I tried with the community's members but it dosen't didn’t work. I don't know why, but it is very hard to begin an exchange with them.

I think that I will look for a informal tutor, principally for a matter of money.. simply because of a matter of money. I will say tell you soon about my experience.

Not too bad Luca, I noticed a few grammar mistakes and one minor spelling mistake, but other than that everything else looks good. If you would like help to improve and practice your English I'd be happy to help you! Please let me know if you have any questions!

If your looking to learn British English maybe I can help? Please feel free to contact me if so!