June
Two Gals Part 1 out of 2 I am very tired. I guess I am too arrogant judging by two students’ complaints. I was so hurt because of my these students. I complained about their wrongful attitudes and I was not proud that I made them upset during a regular class. Then I felt sorry that I made them upset, so last night, I sent some text messages to share my thoughts and hurtful feelings of mine. Then the one of those kids texted me and explained her excuses. And she shared her genuine thoughts. And I was shocked that these teens were hurt by my comments on their attitude last week. I didn't know that it was that sensitive issue. I feel defeated and embarrassed . I don't know how to make my students happy with me. I can't be perfect. I know that. I should admit my arrogance and ask for forgiveness to God. Additionally, I said sorry to those kids if I hurt their feelings. I feel really sorry that I am not a respectful instructor. To be continued.
1

Incorect

Correction

<em>(Alternativmee variation that seems more natural.)</em>

* menas note - see at the end<em>
</em>

(?) means I am not sure whether I understand what you mean and just make a correction based on my understanding

Two Gals Part 1 out of 2

I am very tired. I guess, I am too arrogant judging by two students’ complaints.<em> (Based on the complains of 2 of my students, I guess I am too arrogant.)</em> I was so hurt because of my these students. I complained about their wrongful* attitudes and I was not proud that I made them upset during a regular class.
Then I felt sorry that I made them upset, so last night, I sent them (?) some text messages to share my thoughts and hurtful feelings of mine my hurt feelings. Then the one of those kids texted me and explained her excuses. And she shared her genuine thoughts. And I was shocked that these teens were hurt by my comments on about their attitude last week. I didn't know that it was that such a sensitive issue. I feel defeated and embarrassed. I don't know how to make my students happy with me. I can't be perfect. I know that. I should admit my arrogance and ask God for forgiveness to God. Additionally, I said sorry apologized to those kids if I for hurting their feelings. I feel really sorry that I am not a respectful <em>(respectable -?**)</em> instructor.
To be continued.

* You might say "wrong attitudes" or be more specific about what you didn't like about the attitudes of the students. Or you can omit a descriptive altogether and just say "attitudes", because it is implied that if you complained - something was wrong with them.

** I am not sure what exactly you mean. "Respectful" means showing respect to somebody - did you mean to say that you don't have respect for your students? "Respectable" means deserving of respect. Did you mean that your students don't seem to respect you?