Rosaly
MMD a.k.a MikuMikuDance So I am going to start with just my English because I am too much of a chicken to write in other languages. Yay for shyness. You might have already read the tittle and wonder what is that and for some you might already know what it is. MikuMikuDance is a program you can use for free and use it for 3D models. In this program you can use it for motion data or poses. I have been using this program for the past five years. Yet I am still horrible with motion data, so I stick with poses. The model I use most is Zatsune Miku, no not Hatsune Miku, also known as Noise Miku. Why you may ask? Because I have a page on Facebook and YouTube channel about her. You can say I am a complete fan for her and with 5,000 people also fans of her I continue to work on my poses and doing cover songs of Zatsune. MikuMikuDance has always been a good hobby for a girl like me, you can say I am a dork or nerd like how my father would say. It's a hobby for me to be happy and enjoy though most of the words in it is in Japanese I actually had to learn manually one by one which was which, but after all that it was completely worth it. Now aside from Zatsune Miku I use other models like, VY1 MIZKI, Akaiko Shion, Tei Sukone, and my self model. I use others from time to time but these I use constantly for it's fun and lets my creativity run wild. Below is an image of Zatsune Miku in Append outfit. I used a mirror image to show two different styles I use for Zatsune. Also using effects with Photoshop it came out pretty well. Hope this was an interesting notebook entry, haha. Bye, Bye! (^_-)
add fr with me :)
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009414340998