ai_ko
Third person(ToT) I learned new words yesterday. "third person" and "personification" Third person means a narrator of the book in this case. I wondered why this word have 3 of the number neither 2 nor 4. My country language also have 3 of number in this word. So I wanted to know other country's this word. I asked my friend. But my "third" pronunciation was very bad. My friend taught me "sad" in my friend's country word. I became sad.

Third person(ToT)

I learned new words yesterday.,
"third person Third person" and "personification Personification".
Third person means a narrator of the book in this case.
I wondered why this word have has 3 of the number numbers,
neither 2 nor 4. (Fancy :D) 
My country language also have has 3 of number numbers in this word.
So I wanted to know if other country's countries have this word.

I asked my friend.,
But but my "third Third" pronunciation was very bad.
My friend taught me "sad Sad" in my friend's country word (The phrase, "In my friend's country word", feels awkward when I say it, but I think it's technically fine. I think.).

I became sad.

1) When you put a phrase in quotations, "Like this", you capitalize the first letter in the first word.

2) "Country's" is a singular possessive word. If you put a 's after a word, like for example, "My Country's ball is lost", or, "It's the greatest thing in the world!", it would either mean that the Country possesses the ball or it's just an easier way of saying "It is", depending what word it is. 

3) You can skip this part if you want. They use 3 because 2nd person view is already taken and 4th person view technically doesn't exist in the dictionary but is still used. It's not used often, but it's used for when something happens to the original narrator. Example: ""And so the dog we-", the original narrator said as he was suddenly repeatedly punched by his angry son, "Ow! Ow! Who let my son in here?! Dammit son get out of here!", the original narrator said as he picked up his angry son and went out of the room. "Uh hey, my name is Jim and I'll be replacing the original narrator Joel.", said the new narrator Jim."

Third person usually means that you are talking about someone not in the conversation. For example, if I'm talking to you about how Robert didn't turn in his homework, I would be using the third person. Since Robert is not present in the conversation, we use third person. Personification is giving human-like attributes to an inanimate object. For example, the stars "danced" in the moonlit sky.
Correct, as an example "I rode into the town searching for my daughter to save her from the bandits" I - First person. The story is about the person who was writing it. This is first-person narrative. "He walked onto the dance floor like he owned the place, and through gossip you might learn he does now" He - Third person. This story is talking about a person who the writer is not. This is third-person narrative. Second-person narrative is DIFFICULT and rare, but is best explained as "The writer talking about YOU" * A love note addressed to the reader * A game talking about the readers choices, and how they end up interacting with the story * Love song written for "To you my love"
どうもありがとう(*^-^*)
I think it is like this: First person is I, Second person is you, So third person is he, she, it. Apart from first, second and third person there is no other people left so no fourth person perspective etc. Ha, sorry didn't really answer your question about other languages...